• Fully-furnished, professionally designed apartment
• Convenient & central location. 99-Walk Score. In the heart of the Plateau. Walking distance to key attractions & neighborhoods (like the famous Le Plateau, Mile End) & countless shops, restaurants, cafés and bars
• Brand new quality mattresses & fresh linens for amazing night’s sleep
• Full appliance stocked kitchen with kitchenware
• Hotel & designer bath products for premium experience
• No keys to lose or return – Access to property gained through secure, keyless entry (August Smart Lock)
• Enables you to lock / unlock door with your smartphone (using a unique virtual key issues to you for the duration of your stay)
• Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire apartment as well as the TV, Netflix, home furnishings and the full appliance-stocked kitchen – it’s your luxury home away from home!
Interaction with Guests:
To ensure a seamless check-in process, I’ll email you a neat little web app Guidebook which contains all the information you’ll want & need before, during and throughout your stay. It’ll include information on:
• ARRIVAL: Directions, Parking, Key & Entry, Wi-Fi and internet
• IMPORTANT STUFF: My contact info, House Rules, Safety, Trash & Recycling, Checking out
• AMENITIES: Info on how to use everything and anything within the apartment
• LOCAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Where to eat, play, places you may need while you’re here and transportation options for getting around
Because the home uses a keyless August smart lock with a code you receive prior to your arrival, you don’t need to worry about check-in, flight delays or arriving later than planned – just one less thing to need to worry about! You’ll also arrive to an apartment stocked with essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper and oil. Montreal is a beautiful city and I want to ensure your experience everything it has to offer. I take personal satisfaction in knowing that my guests enjoy the exact experience they’re looking for. Throughout your stay. I’m only ever a phone call or text message away. And if you happen to forget anything in a rush to the airport at the end of your trip, don’t worry at all. This has happened countless times before and we always find a way to get your possessions back to you without complication.
• Located in one of Montreal’s most desirable and practical locations of Le Plateau. Lots of little artisanal shops, cafés, restaurants, parks and markets
• Close walking distance to amazing restaurants (Must try Landry & Filles, Restaurant L'Express, Au Pied de Cochon), bars and coffee shops: as well as a grocery store 650m/yards away, pharmacies, fashion, convenient stores
• Want to do some shopping or head into the city centre? Both are just a stone’s throw away too
• Less than 16 km/10 miles from Trudeau International Airport
WALKING: Central and convenient location makes walking both a practical and desirable option
BICYCLES: Take advantages of BIXI – Montreal’s bike sharing system. Take a bike when you need one, and leave it at any station when you arrive at your destination.
BUSES: Next city bus stop that will take you to popular neighborhoods and common places of interest.
TRAINS: 5 min walk to the Mont-Royal station
TAXIS/UBER: Never more than a few minutes wait
PARKING: 500m/yards away from an indoor secure parking lot ($10-15/daily)
Other Things to Note:
Whatever the purpose of the visit, visiting Montreal should represent an enjoyable and hassle-free experience for you and your travel companions. Enjoy our beautiful city and feel at home in our delightful space. Please feel free to be in touch so I can ensure your trip is everything you want it to be.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM