Situated in the heart of Seoul's Gangnam District, Big John's Place boasts both an unbeatable location and amenities unlike any other B&B, guesthouse or hotel in its price range. Stay in and barbeque on the patio, relax in the outdoor hot tub, or watch TV on the oversized screen, or head out and find all the culture and excitement Seoul has to offer right at your doorstep!
- clean and comfortable guest rooms with closets, vanities and luxurious beds
- spacious bathroom facilities with courtesy shampoo, conditioner , shower gel, soap, toothpaste, toilet paper and towels.
- modern kitchen, cookware, dishware & cutlery
- free continental breakfast
- spacious patio - furnished and equipped with BBQ
- outdoor hot tub
- comfortable living room with large TV, game consoles(Wii & PS4), and board games.
- computer with high-speed Internet
- free Wi-Fi
- laundry facilities
- five-star concierge service
- tri-lingual interpretation (Korean/English/Japanese)
- city and nightlife tours can be arranged
Central Gangnam - South Korea’s dynamic epicenter of culture and arts, fashion, technology, business, finance, and premium health care. Whether you're here on business, to take in the sights and soak up the culture, to immerse yourself in the vibrant nightlife, or just to shop, Big John's Place's location is ideal. It also offers easy access to other parts of the city via bus, taxi, and subway, and convenient travel to other parts of the country via express bus from the nearby Seoul Express Bus Terminal.
*From Incheon airport
Take KAL Limousine Bus # 3 bound for the Ritz-Carlton Seoul Hotel at Bus Stop 4B between Gates 4 and 5, and get off at the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Walk toward Shinnonhyun station and turn left at the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Take the road between the NH bank and the Ritz-Carlton hotel and walk straight for about 150m. Turn left at the parking lot, walk straight for about 30m, and turn left to the alleyway in front of the Coco spa. You will see Big John's Place at the end of the alleyway.
(191m from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (3min. walk))
*From Kimpo airport
Take subway line # 9 bound for Shinnonhyun station and get off at Shinnonhyun station (exit # 4). Go straight for about 70m toward the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and turn right at the NH bank. Take the road between the NH bank and the Ritz-Carlton hotel and walk straight for about 150m. Turn left at the parking lot, walk straight for about 30m, and turn left to the alleyway in front of the Coco spa. You will see Big John's Place at the end of the alleyway.
(263m from Line # 9 Shinnonhyun Station Exit # 4 (4min. walk))
- check-in after 2:00PM, check-out before 11:00AM
- credit cards not accepted
- breakfast included
- tax included
- no smoking in house. (smoking permitted on patio and balcony)
Absolute best place to stay in the Gangnam district! John helped me reserve a car, told me an amazing place for a spa and pretty much took care of any issues I had. Also if you're in Seoul by yourself, you'll bump into plenty of other travelers at the breakfast area or the patio to hang out with. The only place I'd stay at if I'm ever back.
grade grade grade grade grade