Welcome to Studio DaRak, our newly opened studio in April.
- Near by Hongdae & Sinchon area.
- Guests can reach both Hongdae subway station and Sinchon subway station by walk(15min from Hongdae station, 23min from sinchon station) and also by bus.
- From Incheon International Airport, you can take subway directly to Hongdae station(it takes 46min and costs 3850won) or you can also take airport bus #6011 (at bus stop #5B on the first floor of the airport. It costs 10,000won) to bus stop named 'Seongsan Hall' (500m away from our studio) In either way, you can reach to our studio quite easily and we can also pick you up from both Hongdae station or Seongsan Hall bus stop as long as you inform us about your arrival time.
- 3 bus stops are right in front of the building, within 500m. You can visit various places including Myeong-dong, Insa-dong, Kyeongbokgung palace, Changdeokgung palace and Dongdaemun by bus without any transfer from those bus stops.
- Unlike many guesthouses and studio near Hongdae area, our studio is located at the main road so is very easy to find. (A lot of accommodations around Hongdae, Yeonnam-dong or Donggyo-dong are located at relatively remote area, apart from the main road. We've seen many tourists wondering around to find the way to their reserved accommodations. Too bad)
- Our apartment is about 900m away from the main gate of Yonsei university and it takes about 15min to walk from the apartment. It is also very easy to find the way because what you need to do is just to go straight ahead along the main road. (Host was also a Yonsei university student and used to live at the same apartment during the semester. So I can guarantee you that our apartment is one of the perfect accommodations if you have a plan to visit Yonsei University or Severance hospital.)
- And because is also closed by Yeonhui-dong, traditionally one of the richest area in Seoul, the area around our studio is very safe.
- Supermarket within 500m, Department store within 1.3km, Post office within 600m, 10 different banks within 500m, pharmarcy within 250m, Severance hospital(one of the best general hospital in Korea) within 1.12km(just in case).
- 2 super-single sized beds
- 1 single sized day bed
- Full equipped kitchen (including electric rice cooker, coffee maker, electric kettle and toaster)
- Hot shower
- Air conditioner, Heating system
- Washing machine (not including dryer however there is a hanger for drying your clothes)
- Microwave oven
- 23" LED TV(Cable channel)
- Free WIFI
- Linen and Towels (We will make a promise that we will provide clean, freshly laundered linen for every guest)
- Toilet papers
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Shower, Hand soap
- Vacuum cleaner
* Facilities of the building
- Free parking lot (if you want to park your car, please let us know when you make a reservation)
- Guard at the lobby
- Elevator available
- Convenience store at the 1st floor
* Our services
- We do have a weekily rate and a monthly rate so that guests who are planning long term stay in Seoul or Korea.
- If you have any inconveniences due to Korean language such as making a reservation through web-sites or phone call, feel free to let us know. We will help you as much as we can.
- Providing public transportation card during your stay (charge the amount you need during your stay at the subway station or convenience store downstairs and use it)
- Airport pick-up service in charge (please check the possibility when you make a reservation)
- Cleaning service during the stay in charge
- Studios are running by a family who has a lot of travel experiences. (We've visited many parts of both Korea and other countries. In 2013, we did one year family trip around the world. So we KNOWS how to travel.)
- We can provide various information about traveling Seoul and Korea
(Places to visit, shopping, foods, latest festivals, events or concerts, available cultural experiences, places you can dance Salsa, Swing or Tango in Seoul...etc)
- English, Japanese and Spanish speaking
I've just check out this duplex on 2014/6/29 and we stayed for 10 days. This place is really nice, there are many restaurants which runs until 1 or 2 AM , several convenience stores, super markets, bakery, ALSO a convenience store just downstairs. This duplex is located in residential area which is quiet & safe but very near Hogdae shopping area.
The house is clean and well designed & decorated. It has washing machine, kitchen(as food is not cheap in Seoul, we sometimes cooked at this place), dining table, studio table, dining, sleeping, storage room is quiet enough and very cozy as all the space & furniture is designed to be expanded and folded. we feel the room & space is quiet big & comfortable and also big enough for westerners.
Also, it;s bright and quiet in this place. I can see sunshine and in this building is very quiet, we didnt hear any noise from neighbors.
The host is nice and very friendly who can speak English very well and helped us a lot when we stay in Seoul.
Me and my friends really liked this place and strongly recommend it, and surely I will stay in this place when I visit next time
上周入住這裡10天. 這裡附近走路10分鐘有餐廳,小吃店,附近有超市,麵包店很多便利商店. 樓下也有一間便利商店.
這間公遇是位在住宅區很安靜安全,走路約10-15分鐘就到弘大購物區. 我和朋友都很晚才回家, 女生住這邊也很安全.
房子很乾淨,裝潢得很好,家具都可以擴大, 連餐桌都可以收起來或放大, 住在這裡空間足夠. 且有廚房附調味料,可以煮飯.很方便.
grade grade grade grade grade