My house is suitable for anyone who wants to take a real rest in Korea.
▶My house set in idyllic surroundings:
- These days our village (Buam-dong) is really popular place among Korean people. It is very near to downtown Seoul (5 min to go central by bus), and located between Mt. Inwangsan and Bugaksan, the town is surrounded by lush green forests, unusual rock formations, as well as various historical properties. Unique restaurants and galleries are scattered around, and the popular hallyu drama ‘The 1st shop of Coffee Prince’ was filmed here. Koreans who are fed up with the city and hard working often come to my village to have a fresh air and rest with their family. The beautiful scenery heals the people.
- The views from our living room window are exceptionally beautiful, and guests were delighted that the tranquil, comfortable and hospitable home of my family. You can enjoy the scenery in our terrace.
- Breakfast is included in the price. You can choose Korean style or American simple breakfast. Lunch and dinner are not included.
▶ Free pick-up service at Gyeongbokgung station, line No. 3(airport bus station)
Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, proceed to the bus terminal outside the passenger arrival hall (1F), and purchase a bus ticket to Gyeongbokgung Station. Board Bus 6011 at Platform 5B or 12A, and get off at Gyeongbokgung Station. Call the host for pick-up.
▶ Cindy's B&B is near downtown Seoul
‥By bus: it takes about 3 min to go the nearest bus stop from Cindy's B&B. No transfer. Each bus directly goes tourist attractions
- 5~10mins to go Cheongwadae(Blue House)
- 10~15mins to go Gyeongbokgung Place, Gyeongbokgung station
- 15~20mins to go Gwanghwamun, Cheonggaecheon, City Hall and Insadong
- 20~30mins to go Meong-dong, Namdaemun Maket and Dongdaemun Market
‥ By walk:
- 5mins to go Seoul Fortress and the hill of Yun dongju
- 15mins to go Cheongwadae(Blue House)
- 20~30mins to go Gyeongbokgung Place, Gyeongbokgung station
▶Very safe area
Because my house is located near Cheongwadae(where Korean president lives), it’s very safe.
▶Private bathroom, living room and kitchen
Although it’s located in the city, it’s a charming place from which you can even visit Inwang Mt. or Bukhan National Park.
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
- Window in the room
- Cable TV
- Towel provided
- Linen provided
- Smoking Allowed
- Elevator in Building
- Pets Allowed
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Accessible
- Owns a pet/pets
- Toiletries provided
- Parking Included
|Place type||Bed and breakfast|
|Space offered||Private Room|
|Check in after||flexible|
|Check out before||flexible|
|Standard no. of guests||2|
|Extra charge per person||$ 28|