Best host you can ask possibly ask for! Song goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable with your stay. If want to experience the family life of Seoul, stay here and meet the host's wonderful family. This place is centrally located in Banpo and has easy accesses to subway, bus, and taxi. There are lots of interesting places within a walking distance. I will defintely stay here again. Felt like my home sweet home. Makes me want to move to Banpo :)- CJ
Hello, nice to meet you! My name is Song.
... So you have an interest in Korea and plan to travel here?
Then I can offer you a very comfortable experience in Seoul by welcoming you to my home.
Even though there are many accommodation options available, I believe that homestay is a great way to know the local lifestyle.
You will also have the opportunity to gain an insight into our daily lives in Seoul.
* Let me introduce my family:
I am a homemaker and my husband works in a construction company after retiring as an executive at a major company.
I have two adult daughters, one works in a large Korean company, and the other is a doctor.
All of the family starts work early and finishes late, so my home is quiet.
I also like meeting people, and I have a warm heart with an open mind.
* Let me introduce my home.
My home is located in a very safe neighbourhood in Seoul.
I will do my best to assist you with any issues you may encounter during your stay in Seoul.
I can also give you detailed information you may need for travel around Korea.
You will not feel like you are alone, even if you are travelling by yourself.
This apartment is a very large sized luxury condo in the Gangnam area of Seoul. (You can keep your privacy from my family because your place is in the opposite side of host's place.)
This block of condominiums is amongst the most popular and expensive properties in Korea.
Most people living in Korea want to live here.
Condo size is about ~2500 sq feet (231 sqm)
- Central Seoul location with convenient access to the main attractions in Seoul.
- There is a direct bus or subway from here to reach most of these areas. It takes only about 10-30 minutes to reach any area.
- Subway stations and bus stops are 2 minutes walk away.
- Various bus routes and 3 subway stations are closeby. (Subway Lines 7, 9 and 3).
- Nearest Subway: Banpo Station (Subway Line 7) - 2 min walk.
- From the airport, the nearest subway station is Sapyeoung.(Line 9) - 5 min walk.
- Close to all the luxury shopping in the Gangnam, Myeungdong, Coex, Itaewon, Garosugil and Apkujung Areas.
(eg: 20 Minute direct bus or subway ride to the large discount shopping markets in Namdaemon and Dongdaemon and Myeungdong .
Gangnam station: about 10 minutes, Garosugil: 10 min, Apkujung & Chungdamdong Areas: 15 min, Coex mall; 20 min,
Gwanghwamun & City Hall: 20 min, Namsan area (N tower): 20 min, Changduk Palace & Changkyung Palace: 30 min,
Lotte Department store & Duty Free: 20 min, Itaewon: 15min, Seoul Station: 30 min, Express Bus Terminal: 3 min)
- Walking distance (5~10mins.) : Shinsegae Department store, KIMS CLUB,
- Walking distance (15~20mins.) : Han River park (moonlight Rainbow Fountain.& Floating island) is nearby. Good to go for a walk and to go jogging .
- There are many beautiful mountains you can visit during the daytime in Seoul.
- If you are interested in medical services/tourism in Korea, my home is conveniently located for that.
- About 5 minutes to reach University Hospital (Large general hospital) for your medical check-ups
- Many clinics (cosmetic surgery, skin clinic, hair clinic, Hair Transplant, dental clinic etc.) which are beauty-related.
The quality level of Korea's hospitals and the physicians is very high and very reasonably priced.
- Your room is Super quiet and comfortable for restful sleep.
- Your room has 2 single beds with a separate walk-in balcony/closet area.
- Thermostat, Air conditioning
- Beds are separate, but can pushed together to make a "psuedo"-double bed.
- Your own private bathroom containing shower and bidet.
- Computer with Internet Access available in your room (LAN cable).
- Wi Fi Access available.
- Gym, 2.5km jogging track, a 25m swimming pool with 3 lanes, sauna, indoor golf driving ranges, Screen-Golf, Coin laundry
- Common facilities: bank (ATM) in this complex, Starbucks coffee shop, Drug store, Bakery, 7-eleven and many restaurants nearby.
*** Breakfast is not included in the presented room rate.
Please let me know if you want breakfast (10 USD/1 person)
*** Sorry, no pets or smoking. We have no pets.
*** Copy of passport required.
*** My English is limited. I am learning and will try my best to help you.
------ Getting To my Home------
* Arriving from Incheon Airport
- Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, proceed to the bus terminal outside the passenger arrival hall (1F), and purchase a bus ticket from the sellers who will be there to "Sapyeong Station". (Cost is 15,000 KRW for 1 way).
- Say to the bus driver that you will get off "Sapyeong Yeok"bus stop. ('Yeok' means subway station in Korean and the bus stop is above the station). If not, the driver will miss to stop.
- Please send me a message or call me once you have boarded the bus and are on the way to my home; that way I can come to meet you at the right location to pick you up and estimate the time too.
- Board Bus # 6703 at Platform 4B or 11A, and get off "Sapyeong Station".(should take about 60-70 minutes, depending on traffic)
- Call the host for pick-up.
- I can also offer a free pick-up service from the closest subway station called 'Sapyeong': (Seoul Subway Line 9). Exit 1.
* Arriving from Gimpo Airport is more convenient than Incheon.
- There is a direct bus or subway to come here.
- Go to Gate # 1 and then Bus Stop # 6.
- Take Bus # 6000 from Gimpo Airport comes directly to "Banpo Yeok" bus stop ('Yeok' means subway station in Korean and the bus stop is above the station). This will be 2 mins walk to my home - Bus ride should take approx 40 minutes and cost 7,000 KRW.
Bus runs every 15-20 minutes.
- Subway option is direct from Gimpo Airport stop to: Sapyeong (Seoul Subway Line 9). Go to Exit #1. From there it is a 3 minute car ride.
** Please ring me once you have boarded the bus/subway and are on the way to my home; that way I can come to meet you at the right location to pick you up and estimate the time too.
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Elevator in Building
- Owns a pet/pets
- Handicap Accessible
- Indoor Fireplace
- Window in the room
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towel provided
- Cable TV
- Toiletries provided
- Smoking Allowed